Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Special Mid-Month Edition of Adopt Me Friday!


Meet Benji! This pup just came to Lovebugs Rescue on Monday evening.  Benji is a 6 year-old male Shih Tzu. His owner just recently passed away from natural causes and was given to the owner's daughter. Although loved and well-taken care of, the daughter could not keep Benji permanently due to her work schedule.  

On Monday night, I had the pleasure of hanging out with this little guy at my house and can vouch that he is well-behaved, potty trained, warms to guys and girls alike, and just an overall good boy! He is just a little lonely and ready to find his new home. Please contact me or the Lovebugs Rescue Group directly if interested in finding out more about Benji. I promise you won't regret it - he stole my heart at first sight! 

xo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment