Monday, October 15, 2012

O'Hana Session in Hermosa Beach



In Hawaiian culture, 'ohana means family. It is about the bond that connects a family together, a bond that cannot be broken even by death. As loved ones pass on, they will always support and love the living 'ohana from the next realm...

In this family session, I saw for myself the love between a parent & child, brother & sister, and husband & wife. It truly is a bond stronger than life. Thank you, Armato family, for such a beautiful night...

xo,
j.   

8 comments:

  1. You're making me miss Hawaii! These are beautiful, gauzy images, Jamie. What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Always makes our job easier as photographers when we get to work with beautiful subjects - whether that be people or Mother Earth's beauties!

      Thank you for all the sweet comments, Charmaine :)

      Delete
  2. I just adore these photos Jamie, the light is so soft and magical. LOVE all the blue greys and soft browns. Love how you perfectly captured the family's joy :) ... can't stop looking at #2 though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. And thank you for appreciating #2 - I adore it too! It always touches my heart when I find another soul appreciating the simple beauties of this Earth too! :) Thank you again for your kind comments!

      Delete