Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Intertwyned's DIY Business Cards

One thing I am not is patient.  I wish I was, but sometimes, well, it's not that easy for me.  So, when my business cards took a small forever to be printed, instead of having a mental breakdown, I decided to take this as an opportunity to practice some patience as well as be a bit creative in the meantime.  So, I busted out my stamp & watercolor set and made my own! The best part - I may love them even more than the ones I had professionally printed! I guess, sometimes, you really can make lemonade out of life's lemons :) Introducing Intertwyned's handmade business cards... not too shabby, right?  


❤,
Jamie

8 comments:

  1. I love your font, what font do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie! I actually hired a company called Braizen who hand-tweaked the font, Belluccia, to get the look for "Intertwyned". I just love it too! Thank you! :)

      xo,
      j.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Sweet Fairy! And I can't wait to see what you come up with - best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these business cards, especially the watercoloring. Which company did the font for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gilu,

      Thank you so much for the kind words! Braizen created the font for me! They are the best - I definitely would recommend working with them if you are in the market for a new logo :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Your website is for sure worth bookmarking. business cards

    ReplyDelete