Friday, December 14, 2012

O'Hana/Holiday Session | Yarckin Family


For my final shoot of the 2012 year, I had the pleasure to photograph the lovely Yarckin family for a mixed Holiday & O'Hana session in their (ahem, insanely!) gorgeous home tucked away in the sunlit hills of Pacific Palisades. It was a photographer's dream come true - breathtaking setting, lots of light, and a stunning family! 

Thank you, Brandon, Kara, and Hudson, for inviting me into your beautiful home & for an overall perfect Saturday afternoon. I loved getting to know you and hope to see you again in 2013!

xo,
j. 

P.S. Here are a few sneak peak shots of the Holiday portion of the shoot - and, in my humble opinion, this year's Yarckin Holiday card... definitely frame-able! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Can that child be any more angelic? Gorgeous shots J.! Love the backlighting very 'Glow', love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tristan! Yes, Hudson was totally a little charmer :) Thank you for the kind words & for stopping by! Its always so great to see a comment from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm new to your blog and love these shots! I'll be stopping by regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, THANK YOU, Lindsey, for the sweet comment! I would love to see you more regularly! :)

      Delete