Monday, December 10, 2012

O'Hana Session | Sturdy Family


Meet Team Sturdy! While on holiday in the States (they are visiting from London!), I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely foursome near their hotel in Huntington Beach. I mean what better way to remember sunny California than with a family photo shoot, right? :)

Adam, Leslie, Madison, & Fletcher - you are by far the coolest & hippest family I have met to date! And I hope these photos remind you of all the fun you experienced & memories you made while on your great Californian adventure! Until we meet again! 

xo,
j.

4 comments:

  1. So fun, Jamie!! Now I want to head to California and feel some of that warmth and beauty that you've captured here. What a lovely family! Those antlers and that 'sorry I'm late' t-shirt are to die! I love your humor in "Keep Off. No Life Guard On Duty." Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come to CA, you best be calling me!! :) Happy Holidays, Charmaine!

      Delete
  2. I second Charmaine's sentiments on your first photo Jamie, LOVE how the family sits happily in front of the warning sign! The lighting and landscape is so gorgeously shot... and what a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine :) I was lucky to have an outgoing & fun family! They were game for anything!

      Happy Holidays to you!

      Delete