|Image via Pinterest.|
With the Fall season officially upon us (last Saturday was the first day of Autumn!), I started thinking about what fun things I (along with the Husband and pups) could do this Fall! Here are a few items on the top of my bucket list ~
1. Go camping. Ideally, here :)
2. Bake these Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes.
3. Take more walks outside in the cool, crisp air.
4. Photograph the colors of Fall foliage (a hefty challenge in Southern CA!)
5. Sip apple cider by the fire (and cuddle with the Hubby and pups!).
6. Pick out some pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch.
7. Visit a local farmer's market for Fall season fruits & veggies.
8. Host an intimate Fall potluck dinner & game night with some friends.
9. Take a moment to watch the falling leaves.
10. Remind myself of one thing I am thankful for every night before sleep.
What does your Fall bucket list look like? Please share and inspire!