Wednesday, February 1, 2012

T is for Twine.


As I mentioned in a previous post, I am taking on a new project for the month of February, Souvenir Foto School taught by Besotted Brand (I am completely in L.O.V.E. with their online shop - seriously, check it out here).  So, how it works is that every day, I and my classmates post photos for each letter of the alphabet (we can take 4 days off if needed) in no particular order. Additionally, we can take it one step further and select a theme for our photographs.  I chose "simple beauties".  

I find beauty in simplicity. So, my goal this month is to take a moment each day to to think about what I am grateful for, appreciate, or just find pretty and post a photo of it. Some may find it odd I am posting about twine. But I adore twine. This one, in particular, is twine made from fine paper and is on a reclaimed vintage bobbin used in the weaving mills in Austria and the US.  I use it in my packaging for Intertwyned products.  I love its simplicity and think it adds a lovely touch.  So call me crazy, I am grateful for twine :) 

❤,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment