Thursday, January 5, 2012

Road to One: Month 3 in the Houston Family

In my package "Road to One," I photograph a newborn and his/her parents each month for 12 months.  I figured with babies growing up at what seems like the speed of light, I may be able to slow down time, or at least capture it before it flies by, for a family. 

Here are some of the photos from my most recent shoot with the Houston family.  Gavin is Gabe & Caroline's first - and, with only 3 months under their belt, they are already pros at this parenting thing! In my opinion, these three make up one awesome household - who would't want to be surrounded with a little bit of jokes, some laughter, and their share of hugs & kisses every day?! Thanks for a lovely Tuesday morning, Houstons! 








 ❤,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment