Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Eats

Let's start this new year off right - with some fresh eats, drinks & treats! Over the holidays, I went back to the "living kitchen" of our local health gurus, Earthly Juices, to photograph the delicious food (believe me, I know, I tasted all of it!) featured in their upcoming cookbook, "Earthly Juices & Eats: A Guide to a Detox Lifestyle".  Its an incredible how-to book with "farm-to-table" recipes and detoxing foods & juices for a cleaner, lighter you.  So, make sure to keep an eye out for it this February on Amazon.com! Below is a sneak peak of some of the delish meals I photographed for the cookbook... Enjoy! 

Kale Chips
Herbed Veggie Burger
Sun Pesto Wraps
Simple Mustard Oil Slaw
Rooibos Tea with a Coconut-Ginger Truffle Cookie
Avocado Chocolate Pudding with Coconut

❤,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment