Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Season, New Beginning...


I love fall.  I love the cooler weather, change of colors (well, as much as you can get in Southern California!), and brisk air that announces the new season.   And, with this new season, comes a fresh  beginning for me - I started my own photography business, Intertwyned!

In my humble opinion, photography is not simply about snapping a picture.  Its about taking a moment to pause and reflect on what is happening all around us.  Its about our connections to each other, to nature, to life, and to Mother Earth.  Nothing makes me happier than capturing one of these moments with my camera and sharing it! So, please check back often, as I will be sharing some of my recent work as well as whatever else life brings my way on this new path... 

Thanks and Enjoy! 

❤,
Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment