Monday, October 24, 2011

My Inspiration: Imperfect Perfection

Because Pinterest is my new crack, I  find little tidbits of inspiration each morning while I sip my coffee and happily pin away.  Here are a couple of my favorites (btw, although I wish I could be the proud owner, I did not take these photos... obviously i.e., Elvis & Priscilla).

While technically imperfect, these photographs are exactly what I strive for in my work. I enjoy that some are out of focus, grainy, a tad over or under exposed, or the composition is slightly off.  In fact, I barely notice because of the sincere, genuine emotion flooding the camera. To me, they are perfection and the definition of a "good" photo - One that reflects life and makes you remember that exact moment and smile.  I am pretty sure the lovely people in the below photographs do just that when they think back on the fond memories captured by whoever genius photographer(s) clicked at these precisely perfect moments.





No comments:

Post a Comment