Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Special Price for 2012 Holiday Sessions!


Hello, friends! So, as summer comes to an end (tear), and Fall begins, it may be time to start thinking about holiday photos! I know some of you are only interested in a few images for a holiday card (vs a full photography session) so this year I am offering mini-sessions at $199 (plus tax)!  

In a mini-session, you will get 30 minutes of photography time at a location of our choosing (OC and LA counties only - please inquire if you live in a different county for prices) and 10 hi-res, hand-edited images saved on a DVD for your keeping. These mini-sessions are limited to up to 2 adults and 2 children. Please let me know if you had others (grandparents, more than 2 children, pets, etc.) in mind and we will work something out for the additional models :) 

As of right now, my September weekends are already booked! So, please contact me soon if interested so we can reserve your session date ASAP (especially, if you are only available on weekends!). The holidays will be upon us before we know it! 

I am so psyched for this 2012 holiday season! I have all sorts of ideas for holiday sessions and I can't wait to put them into action! 

xo,
j. 

No comments:

Post a Comment