Thursday, July 26, 2012

OC's Very Own Prince Charming


Meet Mr. Matt Prince - he is a speech writer, blogger (Principles of Dating is probably the funniest blog I have ever read!), public speaker, web/blog designer (he is designing Intertwyned's new website right now!) and relationship guru (who is engaged to my sister-in-law! Sorry, ladies.). Oh, and on his spare time, Matt is a carpenter as well as sits on a bunch of OC boards and volunteers for even more charities.  (Also, I am pretty certain he is a crackhead since no person can possibly do all those things?! I mean there are days I don't even get out of my yoga pants!). 

Long story short, this guy is just plain awesome. And I was the lucky photographer to shoot his headshots for his new & improved website debuting soon! For more info on Mr. Charming, check out his current website and watch as he takes over OC (and maybe the world!). 





xo,
J. 

2 comments:

  1. This post caught my eye this morning Jamie... the b/w profiles are really really nice, the first shot is my favorite - love the color palette and composition! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete