Thursday, July 5, 2012

Farmer's Market Perfection

If I was to ever move out of the country, Vancouver is now at the top of my list. I had always heard great things about the city, but words do not do it justice.  This city is AWEsome! I loved everything from walking through the picturesque Stanley Park, shopping in Gastown (found THE best shabby chic furniture store there! And now I am seriously considering going back with a U-Haul. Road trip, anyone?), to just enjoying a glass of wine on one of the cafe patios of hip Yaletown. But my absolute favorite part of Vancouver was Granville Island and its lovely Public Market. I literally swooned over its fresh fruits & veggies, foreign & domestic cheeses, homemade pastas, & organic beauty products. In fact, I was so taken (and so busy taking photographs) I got lost from the Husband for awhile. After that, I was nicely asked to put the camera away so we could enjoy the sights together (I do have a bad habit of sightseeing through the viewfinder of my camera!). 

And so for the rest of the day, the camera stayed in the bag while the Husband and I lunched at a nearby french bakery, window shopped at the cute shops, and people watched... well, except for two real quick shots of our delicious baguette sandwich and the little friend I made (fed) in front of the bakery!  All in all, a perfect day at a perfect farmer's market.


xo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment