Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sneak Peak: Springtime Baby Bump!

This past week, I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely momma-to-be, Christine - not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside. She made my job easy-breezy with her brilliant smile, sparkling eyes, and charming self.  Its sessions like this, and people like Christine, that make me adore my job... 

Thank you, Christine, for allowing me the honor to be the photographer to capture this special moment in your life.  You are going to be the most amazing mom! And I can't wait to meet this little guy or gal at the newborn session :) 


In addition to the rustic outdoors session, we also did a more intimate session away from the public eye. Here is one that I thought was exceptionally gorgeous and couldn't help but share... 


xo,
J.


2 comments: