Thursday, March 1, 2012

Q is for Quirky.



Final Day of Souvenir Foto School. What an amazing month... Every single one of my classmates inspired me in a different way. So much that it carried over into my own work. I learned to look at normal, everyday objects (like a kitchen sink or tiny bowls) from a new & refreshed perspective. My classmates' and teachers' constructive feedback pushed me to be better and sharpened my eye in both everyday life and from behind the viewfinder. It was an inspiring month. A fabulous February. 

And I sincerely hope you all enjoyed viewing my "simple beauties" collection as much as I did in taking them! You can see more of my work during Souvenir Foto School here (as well as my classmates comments and feedback).  Thanks for stopping by each day - You have no idea how much I appreciate the love & support! 

Also, in the next few weeks, I will be opening an Etsy store to sell the images from the last month (as well as some of my other work) as prints & notecards.  So, stay tuned - more news about that will be coming soon! 

xo,
Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment