Thursday, February 16, 2012

A bit of DIY lovin'

Its my second week at Antiquaria and, well... I am absolutely loving it! One of my most favorite parts of the job (besides the obvious fact that I work in a space brimming with creativity & talent)? Helping out with the styling of & photographing Antiquaria's lovely DIY series, which is featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper every two weeks. Basically, Bailey & Emma create and show you a step-by-step tutorial on a variety of projects involving all things paper. This week's DIY tutorial is a watercolor floral pattern wedding invitation! And its GORGEOUS! Future Brides, this is for YOU. Check out the full post here


P.S. Its actually Antiquaria's DIY series (more specifically, this tutorial) where I got the idea to do my own business cards!

❤,
Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment