Saturday, February 11, 2012

Antiquaria Photography Intern? Check!



Some exciting new things happening here at Intertwyned!  This past week, I joined forces with the ever lovely ladies of Antiquaria (check out their blog & shop) as their photography intern!  Product photography is a new field to me, but one that I have had my eye on for awhile now.  So, when they invited me to intern, I was over-the-moon happy! 

Antiquaria is the beautiful creation of partners, Bailey Amon (an insanely talented calligrapher and stylist) & Emma James (the gifted master illustrator and print designer).  Together, they make a dynamic duo with unrivaled skills in art, print, and design.  I mean just check out the latest issue of their online magazine to see the talent these girls are bringing to the table! 

I am extremely excited for this new opportunity with Antiquaria. I will be photographing their gorgeous vintage products as well as assisting in the brand's lifestyle shoots and online magazine. So, while I will continue to photograph my loves - families, smitten couples, and pets - this is a chance to expand my horizons, push my limits, and spread my wings!  And isn't that what life is all about? To try new things, meet new people, and embark on new journeys... 

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well - Diane Ackerman.  

Here's to life's adventures! 

❤,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment