Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On the Road to One...

As I mentioned in a few of my previous posts (here and here), I offer a package called the "Road to One" where I photograph a newborn and his/her parents each month for 12 months.  It's my hope that I may capture a few sweet moments each month for a family to cherish for years to come. 

This week was my 4 month session with Gavin Houston in which his parents, Gabe and Caroline, decided to shake things up a bit and do a special mom & son session. My favorite part was just standing back and watching Caroline and Gavin interact. It was so sweet to watch them play, see Gavin's inquisitive eyes light up at the sight of mom, hear his adorable laugh when Caroline made silly faces, and simply witness the extraordinary bond between a mom & son - which I think clearly comes through in the photos below... 




 ❤,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment