Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Part 3: Saturday Morning at the Malibu Pier...

...and finally Session #3! Meet Mitch, Jennifer, & Dylan.  Like the previous session, we decided to split our time between the family's home & the Malibu pier.  And, again, it ended up being the best of both worlds - intimate family shots at home mixed with fun photographs of everyone enjoying the sun & ocean air! P.S. Be sure to check out the two most adorable pugs ever - Lucy& Frankie - below!




Thank you, Mitch, Jennifer, and Dylan for a wonderful morning in Malibu and your lovely home! I enjoyed every minute with you three (well, five - I can't leave out Lucy and Frankie!).  Your family is one of the sweetest I have photographed to date.  Thank you for letting me be a small part of it :) 
❤,
Jamie 

2 comments:

  1. That's my sister, brother in law, nephew and nieces (Frankie and Lulu!!!)I love the photos, how fun!!! We might be next. I have a 3 month old and once I get some more of the baby weight off (my husband too, LOL)we should really do family shots. I'll be in touch!Good work, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kellie! I would love to photograph your family - call or email me when you are ready! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete