In my endless search for Intertwyned's perfect eco-friendly and, preferably, handmade packaging, I have come across some pretty cool shops along the way. So, if you are like me and adore hand-written letters, lovely wrapped gifts, handmade goods, and vintage anything & everything, I think you will enjoy the following finds...
- Keep in Touch with a Polaroid Card... found at EllaKSverdlov (w/ free shipping too!)
- Write it with a Brainy Pencil... found at Paper Pastries
- Label it with Something Pretty... found at Ruche
- Wrap it with Chevron Paper... found at Mr. Boddington's Studio
- Add the Final Touch with a Handmade Linen Tag... found at Letterbox Co.
- Stamp it with a Calligraphy Return Address Stamp... found at Antiquaria
- Send it with a Handmade Envelope... found at LBCpaper (message Leah for custom orders!)
- Mail it with a Vintage Postage Stamp... found at The Paper Nickel
- Style it with Photo Corners... found at LinenLaidFelt (message Katie for custom colors!)
- Type it with a Vintage Hermes Typewriter... found at glassdeer