Sunday, November 6, 2011

Inspired by an "Earthly" Lifestyle

Along my journey to find and experience new sparks of inspiration in life & work, I recently came across this cool new company, Earthly Juices.  After doing their Weekend Warrior Cleanse, I was intrigued.  So, I hopped on over to their home base in Stanton, CA and met with the Earthly gals themselves, Jennifer Houst (the Living Foods Chef) and Ellie Lara (the Living Foods Coach).   

It was a cold and rainy afternoon, but inside the "living classroom," it was the exact opposite.  I walked in to find a warm & welcoming kitchen buzzing with chatter, sounds of a busy juicing machine, laughter, and music. Jennifer also filled me in on the amazing purifying qualities of the different fruits and vegetables growing in the garden. I must say it was very cool to hear & see how much thought, passion, and energy go into creating these living foods and juices. Also, let me add - Jennifer never missed a beat! Cooking on the stove, chopping ingredients, checking on the volunteers, cleaning up the counter space for the next batch of juices - it was like watching a choreographed dance!  Cooking is definitely her gift.  As she explained it to me, she "just gets it".  I couldn't agree more.   

I also had the opportunity (once the rain died down) to walk the beautiful garden & greenhouse, take a ginger shot to kick off my body's detox process, taste some soup that seriously warmed the soul, and saw firsthand the lovely little family that makes up Earthly Juices.  You should check them out as well and read up on all the "Earthly" services and classes that they offer (for more info, click here)! 

Here are a few photos from my inspiring afternoon in the Earthly Kitchen... Enjoy! 













 ❤,
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment